Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 8 , Sep 4 2013

Day 8: Sep 2013

Yesterday was not that great day as far as workout is concerned .. Did 30 min of treadmill run , completed 2.5 miles and then did some other exercises. The diet was it was OK .. but need to be more tight..

Today morning , weighing machine told me 211.8. Target is the get under 211 by monday morning , 4 more days to achieve the target..

Today's plan is to train for a an hour with trainer and then have light dinner to back it up..

Will write down all the exercises i did during the hour..

I need to be more energetic to perform my workouts.. Need to plan more for my diet now too..

From tomorrow onwards i will write my diet here too..

Feeling bit down today , need to cheer myself up for keep going.

Will write tomorrow about the status on today's plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment