Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 48 , Oct 15..2013

Tuesday .. Oct 15 2013

After a rough week.. I am coming back to trainings again.. Ankle sprain , Cold/cough took center stage during  last 2 weeks.Hope to have better health in coming days ..

Weekly weigh ins going good:  200-201 for today morning..  Now altering my target to 195 for Nov 1.

Let me add my measurements too

Waist: 41.5
Chest: 43.5
Hips: 40
Biceps: 13


My strength is little down and targeting to follow clean diet/exercise days till Nov 1 and want to introduce more control on my workouts and diet. The theme is to be on control of the work being done in coming 17 days.. being aware of what i am doing and not being stressed of losing weight. Gain some strength in the process and find better rhythm for coming months.

Exercise Schedule

3 - Days with Darin / Week - Alternating between Chest/Shoulders/Triceps  And Legs/Back/Biceps , Cardio for 30 min these 3 days ( Eliptical)

3-4 Days of Cardio at home , Jogging/Running 3-4 miles a day.


Diet: 100 Gms protein - Whey/Egg primarily. Less carbs ( almost none in night)

Carry on with this and achieve 195 by Nov 1.

Great Going...

No comments:

Post a Comment